Project Topographic Supervision
For the Supervision of Construction Projects we have specialized Topography Crews, which are made up of High Precision measurement equipment and a group of Professional Topographers who are qualified and have extensive experience in Earthmoving, Civil and Concrete Works, Mechanical Assembly projects. , tunnels, laying of high tension lines, geometric control of highways, among others.
- Leica Trimble 1”, 2” total station.
- Trimble 1”, 2” total station.
- Trimble R10 Dual Frequency Differential GPS.
- Scanner RIEGL VZ-400.
- Professional software with manufacturer's licenses.
Our equipment is from the most recognized brands worldwide, such as Leica and Trimble.
Our topography technical office has qualified professionals (3 years of technical academic training) and accredited by Autodesk.
- Review appraisals generated by the builder.
- Preparation of topographic plans of weekly and fortnightly advances.
- Perform three-dimensional modeling.
- Orthophoto generation.
- Edition and production of virtual flights.
Constant Professional Technical Advice and Accompaniment in:
- Interpretation of deliverables.
- Review of valuations.
- Conceptual and detailed engineering redesigns according to the Red Line, RFIs and change management approved by the project.
- Review of construction work procedures, related to project quality assurance and control.
- Elaboration and audit of traverses and precision levelling.
- Audit of the contractor's topographic equipment.
Tunnel topographic control: axis, cross sections, advance volume, convergence measurement, precision polygonal.
Topographic control of massive earthworks: Control of platform advances, Delimitation of types of material, Monitoring of DMEs, Monitoring of Quarries.
Civil and concrete works: Topographic control of foundations, foundations and anchor bolts.
Structural works: Verification of alignment, Verticality, Quadratures, High tension towers.
3D surveys - 360 with laser scanner, for BIM modeling.
Construction of high-precision polygonal and geodetic networks for the geometric control of projects.
Mechanical works: mechanical assembly of Ball Mills, SAG mills, primary crusher, conveyor belts, pumps, thickeners, flotation cells, tanks.